Terms and Conditions
Restrictions on Use
- You may not copy, adapt, or make use of the information on our website in a business or enterprise.
- You may not sell or republish any of the information on our website.
- You may not use our website in any way that causes us any loss or damage.
- You may Request for a Quote only for the purpose of obtaining quotes from one or more of AEF suppliers in our system.
- You may not use this website or submit a Request for a Quote in connection with a business or enterprise that is competitive with us.
The website contains information prepared in good faith and with all reasonable care. We are not responsible for and disclaim all liability relating to your use of the website, including any other linked sites. We make no warranty, express or implied:
- concerning the suitability, reliability, availability, currency and accuracy of the Information contained on the website or any linked site for any purpose; or
- that your access to the website will be uninterrupted or error free, or free from viruses.
To the extent permitted by law including the Australian Consumer Law, we are under no obligation to update the Information which you acknowledge is based on assumptions, market conditions and information available at the time of writing and subject to change.
Personal information collected by AEF will be stored securely and used to support households, businesses and other groups to reduce their energy and water consumption and greenhouse gas emissions. Your personal information will not be shared with other organisations without your consent.
By requesting a quote, you are consenting to your contact details and requested services being provided to the relevant product provider/s and will only be used for this purpose.
By subscribing to our eNews you are agreeing to receive regular emails regarding a range of expert advice, special offers and interesting news.
By ticking the optional tick box located in the section ‘Your local Council’ you are consenting to your contact details being provided to your local council for the purposes of your local council contacting you with details, including offers, of environmental initiatives they are running in your area.
Security of Information
We take all steps reasonably practicable to secure the information that you provide to us using our website. However, we take no responsibility whatsoever for the security of your information as it is passing over the Internet.
Australian Energy Foundation and associated contractors will protect and handle your personal information in accordance with the privacy principles in the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988 and Australian Energy Foundation Privacy Statement.
If you have any further questions please get in touch.