- What's the most energy-efficient way to cool my home?
- What's the most energy-efficient way to heat my home?
- Why are reverse cycle air conditioners so efficient?
- Gas is no longer the best option?
- Should I get a ducted air conditioner or a split system?
- But aren't air conditioners bad?
- The Complete Guide To Choosing Your Home Air Conditioner
- Get a quote for an energy-efficient air conditioner
Air conditioners, when used excessively, can be costly to run and a drain on the electricity grid. But the technology has improved significantly, which means that a split system air conditioner will use much less power than they used to.
In fact, it might be worth replacing with a newer, more efficient model if it’s:
- Excessively noisy
- Costly to repair
- Costly to run
- Producing uneven cooling or heating
- Over seven years old
Learn more about how to choose the right air conditioner for your home in our Complete Guide to Choosing the Right Home Air Conditioner