- Introduction to Battery Storage
- How does battery storage work?
- How much does battery storage cost?
- Are there any battery rebates available?
- Are batteries worth it?
- I already have solar - can I just add a battery?
- I don't have solar yet - should I get a battery now or later?
- Get a quote for battery storage
There are many advantages for installing a battery with your solar power. You can reduce your bills, get more energy independence and be part of Australia’s sustainable future.
But if you can’t afford the cost at the moment, instead of waiting, we recommend installing solar as soon as you can. You will start saving on your bills straight away, and you can always add a battery to your system later.
If you install solar now with the idea of adding a battery later, make sure to install a large enough system that will generate enough excess energy to charge your battery.